- This artistic figure was created by Jaume Plensa
- It is located in Des Moines downtown Papajohn Sculpture Park in Iowa, USA
- It’s Weight is about 4 tons
- Nomade was unveiled in 2006 at the Musée Picasso on the French Riviera.
- The Pappajohns first saw it at a show in Miami and quickly decided to buy it for the park
Related Tags: art symbol of des moines, des moines artistic photos, des moines nomade, des moines nomade photos, des moines photos, downtown des moines nomade, french riviera jaume plensa, human steel figure, iowa art, jaume plensa nomade, musee picasso, papajohn sculpture park, papajohn sculpture park photos, scrambled steel letter figure, spanish art in iowa, three story nomade