Nepali MP3 Songs Download List [S-Z]
Update: Please note that the crossed out links below are not working.
Bonus: 600+ Unmoderated, Uncategorized MP3 Download List is Here.
- Sabin Rai – Afno Katha [MP3 Download]
- Sabin Rai – Guransko Feda Muni [MP3 Download]
- Sabin Rai – Kalo Kalo Raat [MP3 Download]
- Sabin Rai – Ma Sansaar Jitne [MP3 Download]
- Sabin Rai – Samarpan [MP3 Download]
- Saayas – Junko Kiran [MP3 Download]
- Saayaas – Pahilo Maya [MP3 Download]
- Sanjana Shrestha – Timi Sanga Antim Patak [MP3 Download]
- Sanup Poudel – Timro Deshai Ma [MP3 Download]
- Santosh Sitaula – Beer Ko Nasha [MP3 Download] @ CyberSansar
- Sapana Shrestha – Chahana Manko [MP3 Download] @ CyberSansar
- Sapana Shrestha – Hida Jau [MP3 Download] @ CyberSansar
- Sapana Shrestha – Roye Ankha [MP3 Download @ CyberSansar
- Vedh - Samikshya [MP3 Download]
- Sugam Pokhrel – Euta Manchhe [MP3 Download]
- Sugam Pokhrel – Jaba Din [MP3 Download]- @ CyberSansar
Sugam Pokhrel – Jhilke [MP3 Download] – @ kfm961
- Sugam Pokhrel – Kati Din [MP3 Download] – @ CyberSansar
- Sugam Pokhrel – Mayako Bato [MP3 Download] – @ CyberSansar
- Sugam Pokhrel – Mitho Hanso [MP3 Download] - @ CyberSansar
- Sugam Pokhrel – School Pathshala [MP3 Download]
- Sugam Pokhrel – Sayad Mero [MP3 Download] - @ CyberSansar
- Sugam Pokhrel – Timi Nabhaye[MP3 Download] - @ CyberSansar
- Sugam Pokhrel – Timilai Ma Sandhai[MP3 Download] - @ CyberSansar
- The Shadows – Hidne Manchhe Ladchha [MP3 Download]
The Shadows – Kheladi Hoon Ma [MP3 Download]
- The Shadows – Kun Ho Hamro Dharma [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – Aaudai Jaadai [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – Chahanna Ma [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – Khonnanimo [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – Maya [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – Parkhai [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – Sathi [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – To An Angel [MP3 Download]
- The Uglyz – Uglyz [MP3 Download]
- Ugrakarma – Chandal Shaitan [MP3 Download]
- Vibes – Thaki Saken [MP3 Download]
- X-Mantra – Mero Desh Ra Timi [MP3 Download]
- X-Mantra – Shalik Version II [MP3 Download]
- XMarica – Hamro Nepal [MP3 Download]
- Zeewan Mero – Yo Dil Mero
Did you Know?
A secured credit card is a type of credit card secured by a deposit account owned by the cardholder. Typically, the cardholder must deposit between 100% and 200% of the total amount of credit desired. Thus if the cardholder puts down $1000, they will be given credit in the range of $500-$1000. In some cases, credit card issuers will offer incentives even on their secured card portfolios. In these cases, the deposit required may be significantly less than the required credit limit, and can be as low as 10% of the desired credit limit. This deposit is held in a special savings account. Credit card issuers offer this because they have noticed that delinquencies were notably reduced when the customer perceives something to lose if the balance is not repaid.
The cardholder of a secured credit card is still expected to make regular payments, as with a regular credit card, but should they default on a payment, the card issuer has the option of recovering the cost of the purchases paid to the merchants out of the deposit. The advantage of the secured card for an individual with negative or no credit history is that most companies report regularly to the major credit bureaus. This allows for building of positive credit history.
Although the deposit is in the hands of the credit card issuer as security in the event of default by the consumer, the deposit will not be debited simply for missing one or two payments. Usually the deposit is only used as an offset when the account is closed, either at the request of the customer or due to severe delinquency (150 to 180 days). This means that an account which is less than 150 days delinquent will continue to accrue interest and fees, and could result in a balance which is much higher than the actual credit limit on the card. In these cases the total debt may far exceed the original deposit and the cardholder not only forfeits their deposit but is left with an additional debt.
Most of these conditions are usually described in a cardholder agreement which the cardholder signs when their account is opened.
Secured credit cards are an option to allow a person with a poor credit history or no credit history to have a credit card which might not otherwise be available. They are often offered as a means of rebuilding one’s credit. Secured credit cards are available with both Visa and MasterCard logos on them. Fees and service charges for secured credit cards often exceed those charged for ordinary non-secured credit cards, however, for people in certain situations, (for example, after charging off on other credit cards, or people with a long history of delinquency on various forms of debt), secured cards can often be less expensive in total cost than unsecured credit cards, even including the security deposit.
Sometimes a credit card will be secured by the equity in the borrower’s home. This is called a home equity line of credit (HELOC).
Try Other Features At Sanjaal.
Sanjaal Home|Nepali Rock & Pop Songs | Funny Mails | Nepali Ganthan, Lyrics | Sanjaal Tube | Gallery One | Sanjaal Forum | H1B Visa Information | Gallery Two | Nepal Link Directory | Java Programming Tutorial | Image Host Service | Nepali Calendar 2066 BS | Sanjaal Ecards | SMS For Mobile Phones
Sanjaal.com is owned and maintained by Sanjaal Corps, Nepal. The company offers Webhosting and Domain Registration Services, IT Solutions and Business Analysis. Sanjaal.com website features H1B Visa Information, Entertainment Portal, Link Directory Service, Free Articles, Free Open Source Tutorials on Java and J2EE Platform, Digital Photography, High Resolution Picture Gallery and Free Reliable Image Hosting Services. Future plan includes Open Source Software Development Portal, Technical Solutions and Customizable Movie and Music Arena. We would be introducing data backup, data recovery, data hosting and voip solutions. Stay free from phishing – our website does not ask for your credit card and banking information. Happy Surfing!
Originally posted 2007-03-12 13:25:53.