(Spicy Chicken Rolls, Nepali Style)
- 2 cups grilled chicken, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, finery chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh red chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Rotis (whole wheat flat breads)
- In a bowl combine chicken, scallion, tomatoes, chilies, chopped cilantro, lemon juice, cumin powder, salt and pepper.
- Add oil and mix thoroughly.
- Warm up rotis.
- Spread out a roti; smother both sides with melted butter.
- Put two tablespoons of chicken mixture and spread across the middle of the wrap.
- Roll up, making sure the filling is tightly enclosed.
- Serve immediately.
Originally posted 2009-12-02 12:03:51.