- 4 portions long noodles
- 1 pound boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 knob ginger root, finely shredded
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 red chili peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1? lengths
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium heat.
- Add chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, and chili peppers, and stir-fry until chicken is browned and onions are tender.
- Stir in soy sauce and turmeric.
- Add tomato, carrot, and green beans and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and toss gently until wilted.
- Add noodles and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to stand for about 15 minutes before serving. Serves 4.
Originally posted 2010-01-29 14:39:32.