The following are some currently well known agile software development methods and practices in software development arena. Since the whole agile concept is in the evolutionary phase, do not expect these methodologies to be fully matured as the Waterfall methods, but they sure are progressing towards the maturity.
- Agile Modeling
- Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Essential Unified Process (EssUP)
- Exia Process (ExP)
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Open Unified Process (OpenUP)
- Crystal Clear
- Velocity tracking
- Kanban (development)
Originally posted 2012-02-06 20:02:32.