Nepali Singer Profile – Sudip giri
Filed under: Nepali Artist Profile
Sudip giri, born in 1982 25th of april at ratnanagar. Shantichowk chitwan, loves nepali folk and rock music. He is a well trained Singer with adequate knowledge in classical Music. Currently Studying management in Bachelor level. Sudip says music is a mixture of sweet sounds for him. Taking Bon jovi, Coldplay and Nepali singer Deep shrestha as his inspirations sudip recordedhis first song” Ma ta timrai ho ni”. He made his debut in nepali music industry in 2057 B.S. His first music Video Tutnu thyo tutyo mutu was a Hit.
- Name: Sudip Giri
- Place of birth: Ratnanagar-2, SantiChowk,Chiwan
- Date of birth: April 25th 1982(Baishakh 12th 2040)
- Education: Doing bachelor of management
- Album: Canvas,Frenz and katha and lots of collection Album
- Achievement:Image Award 2061(Best New Artist)
Kalika Award 2061(Best Vocal of the year)
Kalika Award 2063(Best composer of the year)
Dhuk Dhuki Award 2061
Metro F.M. Award 2062 and lots of acheivement
- Experiences: As a Rj in Kalika Fm 1 years
Black belt 2nd dan in Teakwando(8 YEars)
- Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Travelling and enjoying with friends.
- Music: Music is a mixture of sweet sounds(As for me).
- Fav.Music: Local Folk Music, Folk Rock, Rock.
- Fav. Artist: Bonjovi, Coldplay, Deep Shrestha.
- First Recorded Song: Ma ta timrai ho ni
- Concert: All over Nepal, India, Qatar, HongKong, Baharain.
- Family: Dad, Mom, Brother and me
- 1st Music Video: “Tutnu thyo Tutyo Mutu”
- Entry In Music: 2057 B.S.
- Official Website: www.sudip-giri.com
Originally posted 2009-08-18 19:11:45.