Ever wonder what magic work celebrities makeup artist does in order to get them red carpet ready.Read here what Selena Gomez’s and kelly Osbourne’s makeup artist did to get them look gorgeous on Grammy’s Red Carpet.
Selena Gomez’s Glowing Skin and Glossy Lips
Makeup artist Karan Mitchell created Selena Gomez’s luminous makeup look at the Grammy Awards. Here’s how she did it using products from CoverGirl:
- – 1. Face: For Selena’s skin, Mitchell used NatureLuxe Silk Foundation, then highlighted her T-zone and under her eyes with CG Smoothers Concealer in medium. To set the base, she used TruBlend Pressed Powder in #2 Translucent Light. Then, she applied the brand’s Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach to the apples of Selena’s cheeks.
- – 2. Lips: Mitchell tied it all together with Lip Perfection lip color in Siren.
Read more inside for Kelly Osbourne’s Pretty Glow trick.
Kelly Osbourne’s Pretty Glow
To give Kelly Osbourne her pretty, natural-looking glow, stylist Fiona Locke used St. Tropez products:
- — 1. She started by applying the brand’s Tan Optimizer Body Polish to exfoliate and prep Kelly’s skin.
- – 2. Next, she massaged dry areas with Tan Optimizer Body Moisturizer to keep her skin looking sleek, smooth, and hydrated.
- – 3. Then, she pumped some Self Tan Bronzing Mousse onto an applicator mitt and swept it from head to toes for even coverage.
Image and Content Credit : Bellasugar.com